Customs and Made-To-Order Policy
Do we do customs? TLDR; "ish"
Periodically, there will be products with a "Made-To-Order" variant/option available. If there is no variant or option listed and you REALLY REALLY want a custom of the product, please reach out to us via email. We are very busy and may not be able to get back to you quickly. So, please be patient with us.
There is an enormous amount of mutual trust that needs to transfer for custom and made-to-order ideas to grow into art. We appreciate your understanding and your patience as we learn this process. We also understand that some of the below language will feel aggressive, and we sympathize if it gives you squicks.
You ** MUST ** have a reliable email address to order customs.
$$$ Need-To-Knows $$$:
1. Price shown:
- When and where we have custom slots listed, the price shown is a *NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT* and does not reflect the final or total price.
- The non-refundable deposit triggers us to reach out to you via email for details on what you're looking for. You should hear from us in less than 1 week.
- 2.a. If you have purchased a custom slot, and we do not hear from you within 10 business days (2 weeks calendar time) of our response to it, we will consider your deposit a tip, and close the order. Please be CERTAIN you enter your email correctly and check it frequently.
3. Consent and Negotiation:
- We reserve the right to withdraw from the order at any time, AND KEEP your deposit. We will also keep the deposit if you (the customer) decide to cancel the order. The deposit is non-refundable. Negotiations will cover colors, materials, styling, and inspirational pictures. We need to know what you're looking for! :D
4. Finalization of price and delivery:
- If both parties consent to all details of the finalized idea, we will inform the final price and delivery expectations, and forward an invoice via a 3rd party payment processing company. PayPal and Venmo are our preferred outfits. We do not use Amzn or Meta subsidiary payment methods (FcBk) for invoicing. Shopify's main processer uses these, but we do not.
5. Manufacture and Delivery:
- The final price must be paid in full before we begin manufacture. So, there will be a lag between the money leaving your account and receiving the item(s). Once the final payment is in, it cannot be canceled. Period.
- "What if I receive it and don't like it?" We apologize for failing to meet expectations. However, we do not accept returns on customs. Do not break the seal, and we wish you luck in the resale market. Quality issues and manufacturing defects will be addressed appropriately.